Tuesday 11 June 2013

Jupiter Artland

Hey Girls, 
So as some of you may know (if you actually read my posts) i was recently in Edinburgh.
Now i did have plans to do a Edinburgh post. But i didn't really do much apart from shopping while i was in the city, and didn't get very many interesting photos as my mum spilt lemonade on my camera so i couldn't really use it for a couple days (Jeeeeze thanks Mum)
But on the last day, (once i had cleaned all the stickiness off my camera) just before we headed back home, we visited a place called Jupiter Artland. 
At first i was pretty unexcited about going as i thought it would be a big field with lots of statues all lined up in a row. But how wrong i was.
Jupiter Artland is AMAZING.
Here are some of the photos i took when i was there..

















It was such a lovely day when we visited and it made walking round in the woods so much more enjoyable.  
I think its a little bit of a hidden jem. It isnt free, but definitely worth the money (think its about £12)
If you live near Edinburgh or are visiting anytime soon i would definitely recommend going. 
Im not totally sure where it is in context to Edinburgh, i think its about 4 miles out just SW of the Forth Road Bridge.
And it is only open during the summer so be sure to go sooner rather than later.
Even though im not a very arty person i really enjoyed my time here.

Hope you like this kind of post. Please go check out Jupiter Artland if you ever have the opportunity.
Thanks for reading
Cat

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete