Wednesday 26 June 2013

We should be Dancing













Hey girls.

So as you may be able to see from the pictures above, I've been dressing up all fancy recently.
'But what have you been doing?' i hear you ask.. well i shall tell you..
So at the weekend (Sunday the 23rd of June) i went to "prom" or "formal" as some of you may call it.
Ok, I'll admit it wasn't actually my formal, but my some of my best friends .
I was invited by Sam, a guy that i have known since i was about 3 and was so happy that he asked me to go with him. Aliya (who is in the pictures above and is my best friend) spend the whole day getting ready with me. I love any excuse to dress up, and so spent the whole day pampering myself. I had my hair cut and dyed the day before at the hair dressers and had fake tanned a couple days before so i was already pretty prepared.

My dress is one that i bought from Ginger Fizz off of ASOS and i really love it. It has detachable straps and is made of a crochet fabric. I had originally planned on wearing it without the straps on, but when it came to it, it just wasn't staying up very well and i didn't want to have to be worrying about pulling it up all night.

For my make-up as you can see above i did a smoke eye. I wanted a strong eye for this look and not a bold lip as i didn't want to have to keep re-touching my lipstick after eating and such. I also did Aliyas eye make up for her and there are photos above also.

I had a really great night over all even though my feet were killing me by the end of the night.
 Would love to here about your prom experiences, so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for reading
Cat 

2 comments: