Saturday 11 January 2014

LifeOfADramaStudent

It Happened!
Well what can i say, we finally did it.
As you may have seen in my last blog post, i said that me and my friends were wanting to create a YouTube Channel..
LifeOfADramaStudent/ L.O.A.D.S consists of me and Eight other drama students.
The aim of the channel is to create things that display our talent, entertain and make others happy. We all have very different personality and interests so there is defiantly something for everyone!
We aim to have at least one new video up a week, if not more, where some, or all of us will do challenges, Tags, sketches etc.
(There will most likely be beauty, fashion and music covers later on)
It would mean the world to me and my friends if you would LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
Here is the link for the trailer to our first video and to the start of LifeOfADramaStudent
Enjoy!









Cat x


No comments:

Post a Comment