Thursday 18 April 2013

Beauty Haul- Part 2



Hey there Chums!

Again, been super busy with work and haven't had time to type anything up lately. But ive found some time as im off work ill today. Nothing too serious though.

So in my last post i said there would be more to come, and this still isnt all of it. But im not sure if i want to do a third post so this might just be it for this haul.
Last week i went to Glasgow for the day with my friends from school. It was an fab day and i bought some lovely things which i would also like to get up here. I have tried taking some pictures of the purchases but im not very happy with them and i cant seem to get a good shot :/ Might need to get some help for that.

But anyway these items above are three (well two as one was in the last post) that i bought, and ive had for a wee while now.

So i already wrote a little on the CC cream but after unloading the last post i've stopped using it.
I just found that it made my skin to orange and i didnt like it under my M.A.C studio sculpt. Although it will be good if i get a tan this summer (which seems unlikely as i hardlt tan) and just want a tiny bit of coverage.

Another thing i bought, was the BB blush which i saw in a magazine along with the CC cream.
Now ive always wanted to try a cream blush, but this is a little different. Its a gel blush which comes out in a clear gel, but as it settles it turns pink. Im happy to say that im really liking it. I just put a little on the back of my hand, dab my stippling brush into it and lightly apply it to my cheek bones. It will feel slightly oily but if you want to matte it down just put some powder over the top.

The redness solutions foundation from clique is the last thing i have to talk about. Now i have to say im not to happy with it either. I really dont feel like it makes ANY difference to my skin's redness and it was, i feel, a totally waste of £25. The shade, even thought i think its one of the lightest ones, it still too orange for me and the bottle is pretty small for the amount you are paying.

So not a very positive review im afraid but its my honest opinion.

I have to say i've been feeling pretty un-motivated lately. There are so many things i want to do, but i dont feel like i can. I guess thats just life?
I wasnt to try out some different types of posts on here too, hopfully that will give me something to get into until im feeling better.

Thanks for reading and i'll chat to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment