Tuesday 30 April 2013

Fash-i-on #2




Pinafore- River Island
Top- Topshop
Wedges- ROCHA JOHNROCHA
lips- Soap and Glory, Pom Pom


So this is my second outfit from my resent purchases. Im not normally a skirt person, but ive been really loving them lately. This floral pini is just perfect for me. Its great because you can dress it up or down. 
Ive seen one very similar in Mrs Selfridges but this one was in the sale in River Island so i just couldn't resist it.
I think it looks really sweet with a little white tee underneath but a shirt, black tee or crop top would also look pretty swell.

 Only the lips is Soap and Glory Pom Pom. They have only just opened a Soap and Glory make up stand where i live so this is the first lipstick of there ive tried. I LOVE IT. The most beautiful matte berry colour and it doesn't dry up the lips at all. Stays on really well too!

Thanks for reading.
Chat to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment