Monday 22 April 2013

Do I smell okay?



Hey chums!

 Above is a picture of the two best smelling things in my room. My two fav perfumes.
Now I must admit that these are the only two I actually wear and I'm on my 4th bottle of love struck!
Love struck by Vera wang is my all time favourite ever, its one that my boyfriend (now ex) picked out a couple years ago and wearing it always makes me feel fresh and happy. I guess it reminds me of a time that I was 100% happy.
Now it's really hard to describe a smell so all I can say is that it has a sweet young smell ( by young I mean it doesn't smell like something your grannie would wear). I think you really just have to go out a smell it for yourself to be honest.
The second one its Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it's a limited addition one and is a slightly pick colour rather than the clear colour Daisy usually is. It has a much more fruity smell and its a very spring/summer perfume. Again you'd have to smell it to understand.

 But anyway that's just a little post that I had time to do.

Chat to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment