Friday 16 August 2013

OOTD

Hey Girlies.
Recently i was doing a little shop on the old 'ASOS' and i bought a few things.
One of the items was something a little different from what i would normally wear and so it gave me a good excuse to do a little Outfit of the day :)





The long tartan shirt was my resent ASOS purchase and i LOVE IT. Underneath i went nice and plain and wore just a black strappy top and shirt. To accessorise, a Topshop gold chain. Love this look, it went smashing with a black leather jacket. Its a very simple look, but it works well together! 
 Hope you like the Outfit. Let me know in the comments what you think! 

Ps. Sorry the last two pictures have junk in them, i forgot to take pictures of my full outfit in the morning when i took the others and had to do it quickly in the evening (which is also why the lighting is different)

Cat

2 comments:

  1. omg this outfit is so cute you rocked it girl
    and your blog is awesome
    hope you can check my blog that would mean a lot
    lover Nadia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog so i nominated you for the Liebster award, details are on my page :-)xx

    ReplyDelete