Wednesday 14 August 2013

Them Beautiful Tatt's

Hey girls.
So today i thought i would give you a little sneak peak into my brain and show you something rather special;
Now I'm sure you can tell from the title what this post is about, but before i go on i just want to say, i know not everyone likes tattoos. Some people really hate them, but i love them. If enough thought is put into them they can be beautiful pieces of art that can hold a lot of meaning, even a memory for many people. So i don't want to see any tattoo hate comments please. Ta. I would also like to point out that im not old enough to get a tattoo yet, and that none of these are my own images..(i found them all on Pinterest)


This first picture is pretty much 100% accurate to what i want. I would like a tree, about the same size as the one above and on the back of my lower neck. A tree, for me, symbolises growth, and how one never stops growing and changing. You can change over time, but you will aways be you. As you may be able to tell from my header i also really like the look of trees, they are all individual... a bit like us.


With this tattoo.. i didn't know i wanted it until i saw it. When i came across this image i was on Pinterest looking at the tattoo category, as soon as i saw this i fell in love with it. I was already set on a bird tattoo as for me it screams freedom; to be who you are and to do what you want to do with your life. When i saw this it set me straight, i want something so similar to this and then i will be forever happy.

Next up expresses the nerdy side of me, above is a tattoo written in elvish. Yes, that's right, that made up language that you find in things like Lord of the Rings. But if you remember correctly I LOVE Lord of the Rings. An elvish tattoo not only expresses my love for the films but also represents my childhood. I have yet to figure out what i would like written in elvish, maybe something like 'Hope & Faith' as that was another tattoo idea i did have a while back, before i realised how common 'Hope' and 'Faith' were to get tattooed on.

And lastly a rose. I have to say that a rose is not my No.1 top of the list tattoo to get, but i defiantly would like one later on. I think they are beautiful tattoos (if done tastefully) and are very feminine. This one in the picture above is so pretty in the design and placement. Love, Love, Love!


So i hope you have enjoyed this post. I know not everyone will, especially if they are not a fan of tattoos and some of you may find the images/designs tacky, but i guess you cant always please everyone!
Anyway.. thanks for reading
 Cat

P.s if you would like to follow me on pinterest (http://pinterest.com/CaTreeNaaa/boards/) should take you too my boards! :D

1 comment: