Sunday 12 May 2013

A list for a bucket

After having a pretty crappy 2012 and finally coming out the other side of my anxiety and panic attacks, i really wanted to make 2013 a good year!
So far its been pretty swell, but there are a couple of things i really want to do before this year is up. So ive written myself a bucket list. Now from my understanding ( correct me if im wrong) 'bucket list' comes from the expression "kick the bucket" so is a list of things to do before you die..? Correct?

Ok so ignoring the fact that this is only the things i want to achieve this year and not before i die, lets get going

  1. Learn to drive (I got lessons for my birthday which was in November... i will start them soon, promise)
  2. Go to College (I have applied, so half way there)
  3. Save up (Not doing too well so far)
  4. Buy a Macbook air (hence the wanting to save up)
  5. Start a YouTube Channel (I'll get back to you on that one..)
  6. Visit Aliya at UNI (look at past post 'will always love and cherish' if your a bit confused)
  7. Go on a ROAD TRIP!! (come on who doesn't want to do that!)
  8. Say YESS to more. (This is something i hardly did when i had my anxiety attacks.)
  9. Keep on Blogging  (no matter what happens)
So that's my 'Bucket' list. 
These are all things i should be able to do this year. And i hope to be able to complete all of these before the end of the year.

There was one more on my list though and that was;
10. Turn 18 and hit the town (This isn't really an ambition its more of a fact that WILL happen)
Thanks for reading 


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for your comment and for following my blog, I love yours also, I think your hair is so beautiful, and I like your bucket list for the year, I love having yearly goals! I have also followed back.
    La Luna Blog
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete