Saturday 4 May 2013

Will always love and cherish

Hey chums.

Thought id take a little break from the fashion hauls i've been uploading to write up something a little different. 

I remember when i was a little kid, playing in the garden with my friends. 
Trying to build an igloo in winter. 
Climbing up onto my best friend Anna's garage and jumping off the roof. Playing with dolls and cycling up and down my back lane. I remember when Anna first introduced me to Aliya, who had just moved back from America to the house next door. 
That's when it all really started.
 
These two have been my best friends since i can remember and they are still the people who i will always love and cherish. But things are changing now.


So its the end of the school year and very soon it will be the summer holidays. Now normally i would be super happy about this time of year but this year im not so excited.
After the holidays my best friend Aliya will be moving to Uni. 
Even thought im so pleased for her that she is going to a really good University, i hate the fact that she is moving away. In September she will move to Edinburgh and our relationship will change forever.
 At the moment i can go round and see her whenever she is free, i can call her up and see her within 5 minuets. Even if its only for an hour or so it doesn't matter because we live so close it takes no effort at all. 
When she moves though that cant happen anymore. I cant just pop over for a chat. Or call her up when i need to go to Asda but dont want to walk by myself.
 After September, going to see her is going to take weeks of planning, time off work, and money for the train. She is going to meet new people and have new friends. I wont be able to just call her up because she will be in lectures or busy with studying. Im really going to miss her and i dont feel like its hit me yet.

Of corse i will be able to go visit her and meet all her new friends and maybe one day i'll even move to Edinburgh too (its in the life plan). I am really looking forward to all the amazing memories to come.
All the times we will remember forever.. and all the ones we will be to drunk to remember at all. 
She will be back at weekends to visit the family and i will get to see her then.

I guess im just scared that things will really change before im ready for them too.
Im going to cry like a baby when she leaves.
 

Thanks for reading.
x




1 comment:

  1. <3 I'm going to miss you so much too! But seriously we will stay in touch and Skype all the time, and i'll come back to visit heaps and you'll come to me too! Dw bbz friends4evaa

    ReplyDelete