Thursday 16 May 2013

Whats in my Make-up Bag?


Hey Girls!

Often i find my friends asking what kind of make-up i use on a daily basis.
So i thought some of yoou might be interested too! :D These are the things i just cant feel complete without.

My M.A.C Prep+Prime
My Foundation- Combination of Maybeline Fit me in 115 and M.A.C Studio Sculpt in NW15 is a must have for me! I dont feel comfortable without at least some foundation on. And if im not wearing make-up then im having a lazy day where im not going out.
Something else i use daily is powder. After seeing such a hype on Rimmels Stay Matte i thought id give it a go. I do think its good but i dont feel like it stays on AMAZINGLY. But just a bit over the nose and forehead seems to do the trick for a good couple hours. I do love the way a powder sets the face though! Another must have on, for me.
Eyebrows are something i cant not do now. I never use to bother but now im a little obsessed. If im in a rush i will just shove a bit of brown pencil over them, but when i have time i use my Browyings by Benefit (in Dark) i love how its a combination of gel and powder rather than just two different shades of powder like so many other brow kits are. I will be repurchasing!


You will always find a mascara in my make up bag, this is something that i honestly dont know what i'd do with out. I guess i dont really think about it that much, but i really do love the person who invented it!

On the right there is my fave lip salve. It smells sooooo amazing and makes my lips super soft. I always put this on before my lipstick..
   which brings me onto my last must have! My lipstick collection is ever growing and this photo is just to represent them all. I wear lipstick every day, no matter the occasion. This one above is 'Perfect Day' by Soap and Glory which is a formulation im really loving at the moment. I have three lipsticks from them (Pom Pom and Man Trap along with this one) and im really loving them at the moment. So super pigmented and moisturising

And lastly a lil cute mirror and  pack of tissues to finish off.

So thats everything in my make-up bag that i use daily.
To be honest i do use alot more on my face, but not every day!

Hope you have enjoyed this little insight into my life. Please feel free to comment with any questions or anything!

Thanks for reading and i'll speak to you all super soon!

Cat x

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I use the same powder and I think it's staying power is awful! but for some reason i still bought another one when i ran out...habit i guess!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award :)
    Check my blog for all the details

    http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I use that powder too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! ♥
    btw: your design is really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I worked so hard on it so im glad all my effort has work!

      Lovve Cat x

      Delete
  4. I just got the fit me foundation and I love it! such a lovely coverage, love your blog following! xx
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete