Wednesday 29 May 2013

Cant be bothered with..

Hey girls. 

Today I thought I'd share with you the things that i just never seem to have time for when it comes to beauty.
I'm constantly running out of time when I'm getting ready in the morning and there are somethings that i just cant be bothered to do. These aren't not things that i don't want to do, just things i can live without doing for a while.

Painting my Nails
  Don't get me wrong i love painting my nails but i just never seem to have the time or patients to do it. As soon as I've painted them i forget about them and end up smudging them all over my hands. Or i have little finger prints in them. It always just seems like a faff to have to wait for them to dry and i cant wear it to work so i have to take it off anyway.

Face masks/Scrubs
To be honest I'm really not that bothered about exfoliating my face or anything. My skin is pretty good and i don't get many spots so i don't really see the point. I will do it occasionally if I'm having a relaxing bath or something but the rest of the time I'm just not that bothered about it.
I did buy a face scrub not that long ago, in the hope that it would encourage me to use it... but no. I'm just too lazy to i guess.

Re-touching lipstick
I guess i said that this was a post on things i didn't do because i couldn't be bothered.. well i guess this is the exception. I do re-touch my lipstick regularly and I'm always conscious of it having worn off.. but i wish that i didn't have to worry. I know you get some lipsticks that stay on for ever or come with a balm that makes it impossible to come off.. but i find that they just really dry out my lips and make them feel really funny. 
I suppose touch ups are something that anyone who wears lipstick has to endure.. 

Self Tanning
I am terrible when it comes to tan.
I don't mind being pale, and I'm just too scared of streaks to do it myself. Maybe i just haven't found the right one yet.. but i always seem to look yellow when ever i try it. Also, and this cant just be me, I HATE the smell. I don't particularly enjoy waking up in the morning to my room smelling of baby sick..  and it makes ALL your clothes smell of it too. I would try get a real tan but my skin takes an awful long time to turn brown. I guess I'll just have to be pale forever more.

So those are some of the things i just never have the time for. Please let me know any of the things you cant be bothered to do in the comments. 
Thanks for reading

Cat

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, new follower here!

    Byeebyee.

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog...wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin??

    I will make sure to follow back :)

    My Blog: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete