Sunday 26 May 2013

We be BBQ

You know summer is here when you have your first BBQ of the year! And for me, that day was today. After work I had a spur of the moment decision to have some friends rounds and fire up the barbee.. Of corse that meant that the sun then F'ed off for the rest of the day, but that's just luck I guess.. So without further a do, here are some of my favourite pictures of the event! 

Cooking up some sausages like a pro! 

Doing some moves while the sun was stilly around! Bit of a finger over the lenses but we will ignore that! 
Being a waiter to all my older friends who can drink legally! H8 being the youngest! :( 
Time for a selfie. 

Not quite sure how much of this pose is a piss take..? 

Awww fwends


Work it Aaron!


All alone at the grill all out of the action. 
 
After it got cold we headed inside for a game of 'heads up' which is an app I just got on my iPod. It's really fun to play and is such a good group game! I'd check it out if you already haven't! Lost my voice from shouting out so much.

That's bout all I'll put in. Don't want to bore you all to much! 

Incase any of you are wondering on my lips I have on M.A.C 'so chaud' and my sun glasses are from urban outfitters! 

Let me know what you think of this kind of day too day life post.. I am going to Edinburgh soon and have plans for a Edinburgh blog post. Will be taking my camera with me though so hopefully the pictures will be a little more tasteful!  Also trying our the blogger app for the first time on my iPod which is why this post may be a little lacking. 

Anyways thanks for reading and speak to you soon! 
Cat x

3 comments:

  1. your blogs really cute hun, keep it up! ive followed you on blogger and bloglovin xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses.
    I hope the sun will come back out so I'll have a chance for a BBQ!
    Looks like you've enjoyed your bank holiday weekend! xx
    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cute!

    Just discovered your blog and I'm loving your style, I am now following you on Bloglovin and GFC.

    Would be awesome if you could return the favour and check out thefashionarmoire.blogspot.co.uk

    PEACE&LOVE X

    ReplyDelete