Sunday 12 May 2013

Fash-i-on #5



Man, i'm soo pale

This picture has no real reason for being in here. I just really love my facial expression..
Shirt-Urban Outfitters
Skirt-Urban Outfitters

So here we are. We have finally made it to the final post of my Fash-i-on posts. I have no clue why they are called 'Fash-i-on', seemed a good idea at the time i guess.

This is my favourite outfit out of all the past 5 posts. I love the two prints together! Urrrghh. I just love them! To be honest ive not got much to say about this outfit..i guess you can just have a look and decide for yourself.

I hope to be posting some more 'life' posts soon as i really enjoy writing them. It feels good to be able to get things off my chest.

Anyways thanks for reading and i will see ya'll again soon. (Ohh gone a bit American there..)

7 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog! I love the shirt, the pattern is so cute and the cut out sections on the shoulders are amazing, I love that style!

    If you have a moment, take a look at my blog? if you enjoy it maybe we could follow each other? Tallulah xxx


    www.hausofvelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I've had a look at your blog and its super cute, following it :D Cat xx

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous and I LOVE this outfit! So cute xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clashing prints for the win! I adore this outfit!! Totally my sort of style!

    I reckon we could exchange style ideas on the regs :) xx

    http://cassandrafayblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these prints together! That skirt is just amazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful outfit! And I adore your hair, beautiful!

    Love, Lou xxx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete