Monday 20 May 2013

Those 5 things we shouldnt have done..

Hey Girls,

Do you ever find your self cringing at your life. I know i do! Sometimes a memory will just pop into my head and WON'T LEAVE. We all have things we regret doing, and I'm not talking about big things in life, no I'm talking about those little things that still really get to us. Whether it was kissing that guy who turned out to be a bit of a stalker.. or saying something that make things super awkward with someone. Well I'm fed up of thinking about them. So I'm saying good bye to all those cringy moments and mistakes and moving on. 

 


So here i give to you those 5 things I'm sure we can all relate to in some way.. those 5 things that we really shouldn't have done.

1. Let them get to me- I think we can all confirm that at some point in our lives we have let somebody get into our heads and make us feel a little bit shit. Whether you get the piss taken out of you for making a blog (anyone else get this when your friends found it?)
Or you get a bit paranoid about your ex and another girl..?
We have all been there is some way or another, but we shouldn't have to feel crappy.We just have to tell ourselves that we are in fact the bigger person and just ignore who or what ever it is.

2.Waisted the days in bed- Now i have to say I'm very guilty of doing this. I'll spend all night on the Internet watching YouTube or looking at new blog posts, then wake up late the next morning and just keep repeating the process until i have to go to work or something. Sometimes i just forget to live. Which is one of the reasons i first made this blog (a little project to get me doing something other than sitting in bed). Its quite alright to have a lazy day once in a while. I know we can all feel down some days. But i like to remind myself not to take life for granted all the time. Life is so special and i just sit on my ass all day.

3.Didn't say YES- We all have those things that we just WISH we had said "Hell Yes" too. There are so many things i wish i had done last year and i feel like i missed out on so much! Whether you miss out on something hilarious that your friends continue to go on about for the rest of the month, or you missed meeting that super hot guy you had been facebook stalking.. We all wish we had been there instead of at home or at that 'family dinner'. 

 4.Shouldn't have said that!- Ever get a bit excited and blurt something out? I've done it a few times (OK maybe a few hundred), its the worst when i meet new people. I get too excited and either act like a complete weirdo or i will just speak super loud so that everyone within 10 miles can hear me. My mum is constantly telling me that she can only hear my voice if i with a group of friends. I have a really bad habit of speaking to quickly as well. I will get excited and just ramble something out super quick, this always ends up in me not saying something correctly or getting myself all confused. But i think its worse when you say something that someone is NOT meant to ever know. If you have been told a secret and it accidentally slips out in conversation. That's when you feel like one guilty mofo.

5. Gotten so attached- Now some of you may have been lucky enough to avoid this final situation. Getting too attached to someone (boy or girl) is the worst if they don't feel the same way. But you convince yourself that they like you back just the same and that constantly trying to speak to them wont annoy them at all. Its only after they start to get agitated that you finally realise. But by then its too late to save it. I guess sometimes you have to just leave them be and wait for them to realise how important you are to them.

I really hope that some of you can relate to this. 
Thanks for reading
 Cat x














4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, and so, so true! I am forever saying things that make me thing 'Just why?!'. I went on a first date with a guy last week, and my wisdom teeth are coming through, so I explained to him it was making me dribble. I am such a catch.

    Lots of love, Catherine x
    aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad to hear im not the only one.

      Love Cat xx

      Delete
  2. going to try and do what you didn't :p- want to follow eachother? xx
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant post, I can really relate to what you've mentioned x

    ReplyDelete